3D Bangkok with GA
BANGKOK with Garuda
One of the best known tourist destinations in Asia, Bangkok is a combination of traditional cultures and modern trends. Bangkok boasts with the extraordinary temples that reflect Thai arts and architecture. The soaring skyscrapers and modern highways add to the glory of the city which is innovating everyday in its own unique way. The bustling shopping areas, world famous nightlife and delicious food are ready to provide a memorable holiday.
Itinerary Minimum 2 passenger
Day 1, arrive Bangkok
Arrival to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. Upon arrival transfer to hotel of choice.
The rest of the day is free at leisure on your own.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2, in Bangkok
After breakfast starts city tour which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital.
Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit) and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho) followed by visit to Royal Lapidary.
The rest of the day free for leisure on your own.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3, depart Bangkok
After breakfast and before you check out of the hotel and enjoy in transfer to the airport for the return journey, we recommend you to visit the one of sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
End of tour....
Prices in USD per person in Twin room. Valid for departures before 31.march 2012.
|Hotel Name||Room Type||Meal Plan||2N/3D|
|AMARI ATRIUM ****||Superior||Breakfast||429|
|AMARI WATERGATE *****||Deluxe||Breakfast||499|
Peak period supplements may apply during holiday seasons.
- Air ticket- Garuda, economy class
- Airport - Hotel - Airport private transfer
- 2 nights accommodation at hotel of choice with daily breakfast
- Half Day SIC (Seat in coach) City Tour with licensed tourist guide
- Airport Tax & Fuel (USD113)
- Airport Tax Jakarta (IDR150000)
- Optional excursion available upon request
- Other expences of personal nature not mentioned in the program
Hotels recommended are just a fraction of our hotel offer, based on a central location, good public transport links and acceptable economic parameters. If offered is not suitable, we will be happy to assist you in finding the right solution for your holiday.
Asvinia Travel Services has right to correct the price depending on the rate of exchange.
This program is in accordance with Asvinia Travel Services terms and conditions.
Important place or monument close to the hotel: Express way - 50m, Chaophraya River - 10min walk, Patpong Road -20m approx. Nearest station/metro: General Post Office - 300m. Nearest exhibition centre: Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre - 5km.
- 10 km to the nearest station (Hua Lumphong railway station)
- 10 minute walk to the nearest metro station (skytrain at Taksin station)
- 3 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 35 kms to the nearest airport (bangkok)
Located on Mitmaitri Road (at the Din Daeng and Vibhavadi-Rangsit intersection), it has easy access to the Sukhumvit district, city centre and Bangkok’s famous attractions like “Chatuchak Weekend Market”, “Pratunam Market” and “Ratchada entertainment zone”.
- 15 km to the nearest station (Hua Lampong railway station)
- Centrally located
AMARI ATRIUM ****
Situated near National Convention and Cultural centers.
- Bus station Asok 0,5 km
- Place of interest Sukhumvit 1 km
- Train station Makkasan 1 km
- Tube station Petchburi 1 km
- Exhibition centre Queen Sirikit National 2,5 km
- Shopping area Central World 4 km
- Airport BKK 20 km
AMARI WATERGATE *****
Located within walking distance of Pratunam market, World Trade Center and shopping malls.
- Bus station Pratunam Station 0,2 km
- Shopping area Central World Plaza 0,3 km
- Tube station Petchburi MRT Station 2 km
- Train station Bangkok Station 3 km
- Exhibition centre Queen Sirikit Convention Center 5 km
- Place of interest Grand Palace 5 km
- Airport Bangkok 32 km