15D Prague to Bucharest
15 days from Prague to Vienna, Budapest and Bucharest
Explore the splendour of Europe while making friends with the people from around the World.
This tour is on join in basis and you will have chance to share the bus and guide with fellow travelers. The tour will be operated on the fixed dates specified below and be conducted exactly in accordance with the itinerary.
Itinerary Minimum 2 passengers
Day 1, Jakarta to Prague
Afternoon departure from Jakarta. Traveling via Istanbul to Prague. Meals on board.
Day 2, Friday, arrive Prague
Upon arrival in Prague you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Dinner with folklore in a local restaurant. (D)
Day 3, Saturday, in Prague
This morning, tour the old part of the city to view the Old Town Square, the famous Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Quarter, St. Nicholas Church, Charles Bridge and more. The rest of the day is at leisure. Tonight, enjoy an opera performance. (B)
Day 4, Sunday, in Prague
Today Cross the Vlata River to visit the royal Castle of Hradcany with Cathedral of St.Vitus, Old Royal Palace, St.George’s Basilica and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. Your afternoon and evening are at leisure. (B)
Day 5, Monday, to Vienna
Travel by motor coach to Vienna, the “City of Waltz”. The rest of the day is free. Dinner tonight will be in a typical local Heurigen restaurant. (B, D)
Day 6, Tuesday, in Vienna
On your morning sightseeing tour, visit the Hofburg Palace, once the seat of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and view the Belvedere Palace, Prater amusement park, the UN buildings, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and other vivid reminders of the city’s imperial history. After a free afternoon, enjoy anevening concert of Strauss’ and Mozart’s music. (B)
Day 7, Wednesday, in Vienna
Take a guided visit to the Kunsthistorische Museum this morning. The balance of the day is free.(B)
Day 8, Thursday, to Budapest
Today, journey east bound by motor coach to Budapest, often called “Paris of the East”. The afternoon is free for independent activities or optional excursions. (B)
Day 9, Friday, in Budapest
Situated on the opposite banks of the river Danube, the former cities of Buda and Pest are linked by a series of graceful bridges. Your morning sightseeing tour includes views of the decorative Parliament building , seat of the National Assembly; Vaci Utca, a pedestrian street lined with shops and restaurants; Heroes’Square with the Millennium Memorial, 118 foot high Corinthian column dedicated to the Roman Catholic Church, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The balance of the day is at leisure. (B)
Day 10, Saturday, in Budapest
Sightseeing tour this morning focuses on the Castle Hill area, the 13th century Matthias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion and Royal Palace. Afternoon is free for last minute shopping or independent exploration. Tonight, enjoy dinner with entertainment in a typical csarda restaurant. (B, D)
Day 11, Sunday, to Bucharest
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Bucharest. Upon arrival hotel transfer with a panoramic orientation city tour. The rest of the day is at leisure. (B)
Day 12, Monday, to Bucharest
Get acquainted with the Romanian capital, once nicknamed “Little Paris”. During the tour you will visit the Parliament Palace, the second largest building in the world after the Pentagon and the National Treasure. Listen how the Romanian people finally succeded to topple the last communist dictator in eastern Europe in the Revolution Square. Your tour wil bring you also to the Romanian Athenaeum, the Opera House, the National Military Club, the Military Academy, Triumphal Arch and The Village Museum. Accommodation and dinner in a local restaurant. (B, D)
Day 13, Tuesday, to Sinaia, Bran and Brasov
Your sightseeing tour starts with a visit to the 17th century Sinaia Monastery. Then stop in Peles Castle built as the summer residence of King Carol I. Continue the tour with a visit to the Bran Castle made famous by Bram Stoker’s novel as t he residence of t he vampire count, Dracula. Next, walking tour of Brasov including the visit of the First Romanian School with an impressive collection of rare books. Fare well dinner with folklore show. (B, D)
Day 14, Wednesday, depart Bucharest
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your fliight home. (B)
Day 15, Thursday, arrival to Jakarta
Arrive to Jakarta in the afternoon.
End of Tour
B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner
Prague: Majestic Plaza
Vienna: Savoyen or Park Royal
Budapest : Intercontinental Hotel
Bucharest: Intercontinental Hotel
|PRAGUE TO VIENNA, BUDAPEST AND BUCHAREST|
|STARTING DATE||TERMINATION DATE|
|Per person in twin room||USD 2999|
|Single room supplement||USD 955|
• Air Ticket by Turkish Airlines (economy class S)
• First class hotels, rooms with private facilities
• Service charges and hotel taxes
• Breakfast daily
• Dinner with folklore in Prague
• Opera performance in Prague
• Dinner with entertainment in Grinzing suburb of Vienna
• Dinner with entertainment in typical csarda restaurant in Budapest
• Strauss & Mozart Concert in Vienna
• Dinner in Bucharest
• Dinner with folklore in a local restaurant in Bucharest
• Inter-city travel by modern motor coach
• Arrival and departure transfers
• Professional English speaking tour director
• Luggage handling
• Flight ticket "Budapest - Bucharest"
• Headsets will be provided for included sightseeing tours, so you can easily hear your guide’s commentary
Sightseeing Tours Included
• Prague : Royal Castle Hradcany, St. Vitus Cathedral
• Vienna : Hofburg palace, Kunsthistorische museum
• Budapest : Fisherman Bastion, Coronation Chruch
• Bucharest : Parliament Palace, The Village Musuem
• Brasov : First Romanian School, Sinaia Monestery, Bran Castle
• Airport Tax & Fuel (USD420).
• Airport Tax Jakarta (IDR 150000).
• Beverages and food not on the regular table d’hote menu.
• Tips to Tour Director, tour driver and local city guides.
• Optional excursion.
• Other expences of personal nature not mentioned in the program.
Asvinia Travel Services has right to correct the price with or without prior notice.
Distance (in km/miles) :
• Airport (Ruzyne): 20 / 12.43
• Congress center: 5 / 3.11
• Golf: 40 / 24.85
• Tennis: 3 / 1.86
• Motorway (D1): 2 / 1.24
• Fair (Vystaviste Praha): 7 / 4.35
• Metro/ suburban train: 0.5 / 0.31
• City centre: 0.01 / 0.01
Hotel is situated near Opera House, Ringstrasse & city center, Westbahnhof -1km. Nearest airport: Airport -20km
Located in the heart of the business and shopping district, over the Danube River. Nearest station/metro: 500m. Nearest exhibition centre: Redoute-200m. Airport: Ferihegy-22km.
• Shopping area Vaci Street 0,3 km
• Place of interest Castle Hill 0,7 km
• Exhibition centre BCC Budapest Convention Centre 2 km
• Airport BUD 24 km
The hotel is situated near the University and the National Theatre. Nearest station/metro: Garade Nord -6km, Universitani -200m. Nearest exhibition centre: EXPO -6km. Nearest airport: Otopeni -18km.
• Shopping area Calea Victoriei 0,5 km
• Place of interest Parliament House 2 km
• Exhibition centre Romexpo 6 km
• Airport OTP 18 km