13D Venice, Florence, Rome and Sorrento
13 Days from Venice to Pisa, Florence, Rome, Capri Island and Sorrento
Explore the splendour of Europe while making friends with the people from around the World.
This tour is on join in basis and you will have chance to share the bus and guide with fellow travelers. The tour will be operated on the fixed dates specified below and be conducted exactly in accordance with the itinerary.
Itinerary Minimum 2 person
Day 1, departure from Jakarta, Saturday
Evening departure from Jakarta. Meals on board the plane.
Day 2, arrive Venice, Sunday
Arrive in Venice airport around noon where you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Welcome dinner with your fellow travelers and tour director. Overnight. (D)
Day 3, in Venice, Monday
Today begins with a sightseeing tour of Venice. Start your walking tour in St. Mark’s Square, visit St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace, and view the Bell Tower and Bridge of Sighs. Also visit a glass blowing factory where you will see the demonstration of a traditional Venetian glass blowing.Balance of the day is at leisure. Enjoy Venice at your own pace, shop or join an optional gondola ride. (B)
Day 4, to Florence, Tuesday
Drive to Ferrara, a renaissance gem in the Emilia-Romagna region standing on the banks of the Po River. Orientation tour with your tour director. Continue to Pisa to view the famous Piazza del Miracoli with its Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and Duomo. End your day in Florence with dinner in your hotel. (B, D)
Day 5, in Florence, Wednesday
Today’s morning city tour begins at the majestic Piazza del Duomo to see the Cathedral crowned by Brunelleschi’s Dome, the Giotto’s Bell Tower, and the Baptistery with Ghiberti’s bronze "Gate of Paradise". Then, visit the Academy of Fine Arts, where Michelangelo's David is displayed. Tour ends at the Piazzale Michelangelo with the most spectacular view over Florence. Remainder of the day is at leisure to independently savor the renaissance splendor of the Tuscan capital. (B)
Day 6, to Rome, Thursday
Traveling towards Rome through the stunning panorama of Tuscany, and afterwards, travel through Umbria to Assisi for a walking tour of the main square and a visit to the Basilica of St. Francis. Continue to Rome for dinner and overnight. (B, D)
Day 7, in Rome, Friday
A full day sightseeing tour shows you all the highlights of the Eternal city. Visit the Vatican Museums with Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Then continue on to visit the Colosseum, ancient Palatine Hill overlooking the Circus Maximus and the Imperial Palace, and the Roman Forum. Overnight. (B, L)
Day 8, in Rome, Saturday
Today you have a full day free in spectacular Rome. Your tour director will have suggestions on how to spend your time. You might want to visit some of the wonderful shops, galleries and museums, or relax in a sidewalk cafe - there are plenty of things to do and see, depending on your interests. Tonight, a farewell dinner with your fellow travelers will provide a perfect way to celebrate your glimpse of Italy. (B, D)
Day 9, to Sorrento, Sunday
Depart Rome and travel towards Sorrento. En route, stop to visit Pompeii, the Roman city destroyed by an eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Dinner and overnight in your Sorrento hotel. (B, D)
Day 10, excursion to Capri, Monday
Glide across the bay to the beautiful Isle of Capri. Visit the magnificent Gardens of Caesar Augustus and view the famed Faraglioni Rocks. Wander through the winding streets past the chic boutiques before returning to Sorrento. (B)
Day 11, in Sorrento, Tuesday
Enjoy full day at leisure to explore Sorrento independently. (B)
Day 12, depart Naples, Wednesday
After breaksfast transfer to Naples airport. (B)
Afternoon departure to Jakarta. Meals on board.
Day 13, arrival Jakarta, Thursday
Your homebound flight arrives to Jakarta in the afternoon.
End of Tour......
B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner
Florence: Croce Di Malta
Rome: Eurostars International Palace
Sorento: La Residenza or Parco dei Principi
|VENICE, FLORENCE, ROME & SORENTO|
|STARTING DATE||TERMINATION DATE|
|Per person in twin room||USD 3249|
|Single room supplement||USD 886|
• Air ticket economy class Turkish Airlines (S class)
• First class hotels, rooms with private facilities
• Service charges and hotel taxes
• 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 5 dinners including a welcome dinner in Venice
• Private deluxe motorcoach with air-conditioning, extra leg room and emergency washroom
• Sightseeing with local guides: Venice, Pisa, Florence, Rome, Pompeii, Capri
• Airport transfers
• Professional English speaking tour director
• Headsets will be provided for included sightseeing tours, so you can easily hear your guide’s commentary
• Inside visits and special features as shown in bold in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable
• Airport Tax & Fuel (USD 434/subject to change )
• Airport Tax Jakarta (IDR 150000)
• Beverages and food not on the regular table d’hote menu
• Tips to Tour Director, tour driver and local city guides
• Optional excursion
• Other expences of personal nature not mentioned in the program
Asvinia Travel Services has right to correct the price with or without prior notice.
The hotel is located near S. Rocco, Accademia, Ca' rezzonico. Nearest station/ metro: 200 m to S. Lucia.
• Metro Station FERROVIA 3 minutes/walk
• Airport VCE 25 minutes/drive
Croce Di Malta****
The hotel is located in the city centre of Florence in S Maria Novella area. Nearest station/ metro: 500 m to S.Maria Novella (train station). Nearest exhibition centre: 700/ 800 m to Congress Palace- Fairs centre.
• Shopping area city center 0 km
• Place of interest Piazza santa maria Novella 0,1 km
• Exhibition centre Fortezza da basso 0,5 km
• Airport FLR 7 km
Eurostars International Palace****
The Hotel is located in popular Via Nazionale a few minutes walking from Piazza Republica and within walking distance from Rome's main attractions. Nearest airport: FCO Airport - 25km, Ciampino - 18km.
• Bus station Via Nazionale 0 km
• Exhibition centre Palazzo delle esposizioni 0,1 km
• Shopping area via nazionale 0,1 km
• Tube station Reppublica 0,2 km
• Train station Termini 0,4 km
• Place of interest Piazza Venezia 0,5 km
• Airport FCO 25 km
La Residenza ****
• 1 km to the nearest station (circumvesuviana)
• 1 kms to city centre
• 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
• 50 kms to the nearest airport (naples)
• Close to the trade fair ground (in hotel)
Parco dei Principi*****
Set on cliff overlooking the magnificent Gulf of Naples. Sorrento Harbour -2km. Nearest airport: NAP Airport -34km.
• Place of interest Sorrento 1,5 km