12D Warsaw to Vienna
12 Days from Warsaw to Krakow, Prague and Vienna
Explore the splendour of Europe while making friends with the people from around the World.
This tour is on join in basis and you will have chance to share the bus and guide with fellow travelers. The tour will be operated on the fixed dates specified below and be conducted exactly in accordance with the itinerary.
Itinerary Minimum 2 passengers
Day 1, departure from Jakarta
Sunday Evening departure from Jakarta. Meals on board the plane.
Day 2, arrive Warsaw, Monday
Afternoon arrival in Warsaw, the capital of Poland. You will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Rest of the day is free.
Day 3, in Warsaw, Tuesday
After breakfast there is plenty of time to relax before meeting your fellow travelers and tour director. (B,D)
Day 4, in Warsaw, Wednesday
This 700 year old capital of Poland is a symbol of nationhood and the will to survive against great odds. A sightseeing tour here includes a drive along the famous Royal Route from magnificent Castle Square to Lazienki Park and Palace, summer residence of the last king of Poland. Pass by the Palace of Science and Culture (known as a "wedding cake"), the Saxon Gardens, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Monument to the Heroes of the Warsaw Ghetto and the Barbican. Continue with the walking tour of the Old Town, Old Market Square and St. John's Cathedral. The rest of the day is free for relaxing, shopping, and a stroll through the city or an optional late afternoon Chopin concert. (B)
Day 5, to Krakow, Thursday
This morning, journey to Czestochowa, known for the blackened picture of St. Mary in the Yasna Gora Monastery, popularly called the "Black Madonna". In the afternoon, there is time for an optional side trip to one of the most somber memorials of the past, Auschwitz. End your day in Krakow. (B, D)
Day 6, in Krakow, Friday
Your sightseeing tour starts with a visit to the Wawel Hill, viewing the Royal Castle and visiting the Royal Cathedral. Enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town where you will visit the Main Market Square, Renaissance Cloth Hall and St. Mary's Church. The afternoon is free for a stroll around the city. (B)
Day 7, to Prague, Saturday
After a drive through the Polish countryside, cross the borders of Slovakia and Czech Republic. Then, on to Prague, with its Baroque churches, promenades, parks and ancient city walls. (B, D)
Day 8, in Prague, Sunday
Built on the seven hills more than 1000 years ago and situated on both banks of the Vltava River, Prague is one of the most attractive cities in Europe. Your city tour starts with a panoramic drive to the famous Wenceslas Square, the Strahov Stadium and the Castle Square. On a walking tour, visit the Royal Castle of Hradcany with St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St George’s Basilica and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. Cross the Charles Bridge and walk through the old quarter of Prague to view the Jewish Ghetto, Town Hall and the world famous Astronomical Clock. The balance of the day is free. An optional visit to a cultural performance will be available. (B)
Day 9, to Vienna, Monday
Today's destination is Vienna, the "City of Waltz" and one of Europe's loveliest cities. (B)
Day 10, in Vienna, Tuesday
On your morning sightseeing tour, visit the Hofburg Palace, once the seat of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and view the Belvedere Palace, Prater amusement park, the UN buildings, St. Stephen's Cathedral and other vivid reminders of the city's imperial history. Afternoon is at leisure. Farwell dinner in a local restaurant. (B, D)
Day 11, depart Vienna
Wednesday Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. (B)
Afternoon departure to Jakarta. Meals on board.
Day 12, arrival Jakarta
Thursday Your homebound flight arrives to Jakarta in the afternoon.
End of Tour......
Warsaw: Holiday Inn
Krakow: Hotel Novotel Centrum
|WARSAW TO VIENNA|
|STARTING DATE||TERMINATION DATE|
|Per person in twin room||USD 2292|
|Single room supplement||USD 652|
• Air ticket economy class Turkish Airlines.
• First class hotels, rooms with private facilities
• Service charges and hotel taxes
• Breakfast daily and 4 dinners
• Airport transfers
• Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
• Luggage handling
• Professional English speaking tour director
• Headsets will be provided for included sightseeing tours, so you can easily hear your guide’s commentary
Not included :
• Airport Tax & Fuel (USD476/subject to change )
• Airport Tax Jakarta (IDR 150000)
• Beverages and food not on the regular table d’hote menu
• Tips to Tour Director, tour driver and local city guides
• Optional excursion
• Other expences of personal nature not mentioned in the program
Asvinia Travel Services has right to correct the price with or without prior notice.
Location:Nearest station/metro: Central Railway station -200m. Nearest airport: Okecie International airport -10km.
• Exhibition centre Palace of Culture and Science 0,1 km
• Shopping area Zlota Street 0,1 km
• Tube station Centrum Station 0,5 km
• Place of interest Historical Old Town 3 km
• Airport WAW 8 km
Located in the centre, overlooking the Wawel Royal Castle, walking distance to the Old Town and easy to reach from airport.
• Exhibition centre National Museum 1 km
• Place of interest Wawel Castle 1 km
• Shopping area Old Town 1 km
• Airport KRK 14 km
Important place or monument close to the hotel: City center - 4km, Prague Castle - 1,5 km, Jewish Town - 4km, The Lesser Town - 3km, The Charles Bridge - 3km. Nearest station/metro: Desvicka - 50m. Nearest exhibition centre: Vystaniste - 8km. Nearest airport: Ruzyne - 8km.
• Tube station Dejvicka (A line) 0,3 km
• Place of interest Prague Castle 1,5 km
• Exhibition centre Prague Exhibition Grounds 3 km
• Shopping area City Centre 4 km
• Airport PRG 11 km
The hotel is located 10min from Schonbrunn Palace and 4km from city center. Nearest station/ metro: 50m to Meidling Hauptstrasse. Nearest exhibition centre: 4 km to Wiener Hofburg. Nearest Airport: 28 km to Wien Schwechat.
• Bus station Meidling U4 Centre 0,1 km
• Tube station Meidling Hauptstrasse 0,1 km
• Shopping area Meidling Hauptstrasse 0,2 km
• Place of interest Schoenbrunn Palace 1 km
• Train station West Bahnhof 2 km
• Exhibition centre Hofburg 4 km
• Airport VIE 28 km